Our vision is to achieve and celebrate success through a commitment to individual excellence.
Our purpose is to provide an outstanding education with a caring community.
Values and beliefs
Our traditional values have been retained as we embrace innovation and move towards the future. With a focus on courtesy, cooperation, commitment, consideration and challenge for others, our school community has a high expectation that students will strive to do their personal best, both individually and as part of the team.
The expectation incorporates high standards in uniform and conduct and is embodied in the school motto, "Nothing without effort, nothing but the best". Our school also provides a wide range of co-curricular activities, a comprehensive pastoral care program, year coordinators, a school nurse, a school chaplain and an extensive framework for the provision of support and care for all students. We do not tolerate bullying.
Our underlying principles include:
- Outstanding education is a balance of academic, cultural, sporting and personal development endeavours.
- Every student's commitment to outstanding education involves a strong work ethic, high levels of organisation and a positive attitude in all aspects of school life.
- Staff commitment to outstanding education involves quality curriculum, purposeful pedagogy, personal mastery and timely feedback.
- Achieving excellence involves identifying individual gifts and talents, setting personal goals, accessing all opportunities and not accepting mediocrity.
- We celebrate success, whenever excellence is achieved, in our classrooms, across our school and within the broader community.
- We acknowledge our heritage and diverse cultural backgrounds and traditions in our celebrations.